Many kids in the community enjoy their summers enrolled in the park districts summer camp.Activities include arts & crafts, sports, nature, splash pad, field trips & swimming. There is something for everyone! Upcoming field trips may include; Lincoln Park Zoo, Glencoe Beach, Millennium Park, Bensenville Water Park & others. There are four (4) two-week sessions. Children may register by the session or for the entire eight (8) weeks.
DATES: Session 1: June 5-June 16
Session 2: June 19-June 30
Session 3: July 3-July 14 (No camp July 4)
Session 4: July 17-July 28
DAYS/TIMES: Monday-Friday, 9:30 am-3:30 pm
LOCATION: Feldman Recreation Center / 8800 W. Kathy Ln / Niles, IL 60714
GRADES: PER SESSION: FULL CAMP: (8 weeks)
K thru 6th Grades $200 $720*
(only $3.33/hr) (only $3.00/hr)
*If paid in full by the first day of camp.
· A $100 non-refundable deposit per child is required to reserve a spot. Camp vacancies are filled on a first come, first served basis.
· Payments may be made any time prior to June 5 when final payment is due for all sessions.
· No refunds for any session once camp begins.
· The District reserves the right to ask for proof of age at any time.
· There is an additional family member discount of $10 per camp session if one child registers at the regular price and the second and subsequent family members register for no more sessions than the 1st child.
Stay with us as we bridge the gap between camp and school. Join the park district for an extra week of camp. Campers will enjoy all the activities of regular camp including arts & crafts, splash pad, gym activities & one last field trip before summer comes to an end.
DATE: July 31-Aug 4
TIMES: 9:30 am-3:30 pm
Home | Park District Staff | Board Commissioners | Policies/Procedures/FOIA | Mission Statement | FAQ's | Photos | Job Openings | Parks & Facilities | Splash Pad | Rentals | Calendar of Events
Special Events | Summer Camp | Preschool Programs | Arts & Craft Programs | General Youth | Dance | Youth Sports & Leagues | Teens & Pre-Teens | Adult Art & Dance | Fitness | Senior Activities
Adult Sports| League Standings | Forms & Contracts | Sponsorship/Advertising | Hours | Directions | Contact
Golf Maine Park District • 8800 Kathy Lane, Niles, IL 60714 • 847-297-3000 (v) • 847-297-6179 (f)
© 2009 Golf Maine Park District. All rights reserved.