Parks & Facilities »
- Great for Family and kids of all ages
- Dump Buckets
- Water cannons to spray your friends
- A Tot-Mister and Aqua Dome
- Several ground geysers and water jets
- 2 Shade structures and benches
9229 Emerson St.
Des Plaines, IL 60016
- Monday-Friday: 1-7 pm
- Saturday: 12-7 pm
- Sunday: 12-5 pm
The water spray park opens Memorial Day Weekend throughout the summer and closes Labor Day.
- May 24-June 8 Weekend Hours ONLY
- June 9-August 15 Full Summer Hours
- August 16-September 1 Weekend Hours ONLY
Memorial Day, Monday, May 26
National Night Out, Tuesday, August 5
Labor Day, Monday, September 1
The daily temperature outside must be at least 70 degrees to open.
Water Spray Party Rentals
The Water Spray Park is available to rent for birthday parties or other special occasions. Grab your swim suit and reserve your pool party today!
For more information on rentals please call 847-297-3059.
|Monday - Friday 10am - 12pm or 11am-1pm
Saturday or Sunday 10am-12pm Only
|$50/ 2hrs - Resident
$75/ 2hrs - Non Resident
|10 Visit Pass $15
|15 Visit Pass $20 You Save $10
|Daily Drop-In Rates $2 / Per Person
|Children under 2 yr old are FREE!
|Children under the age of 8 yrs must be accompanied by a paying adult regardless if the adult does not plan on participating in the Water Spray Park.
- A Drivers License or State ID is required to prove residency
- Residency is included for ALL residents of Des Plaines (reciprocal agreement), Park Ridge (by address) and Niles (by address)
- Wristbands are purchased inside at the Dee Park office
- Patrons do not need to sign a waiver to enter the WSP, their receipt is acknowledgement of the district waiver
- Each patron must have a colored wristband supplied by park staff in order to enter the Water spray Park (WSP)
- The WSP may shut down from 4-5 pm (M-Sa) in order for the staff to properly check and maintain the facility (i.e. chemicals, backwash)
- An adult may supervise their child of 8 yrs or older from outside the WSP but must stay within sight. Any children under 8 years of age, adult should accompany child inside the WSP for safety reasons
- The Water Spray Park will not be in operation if temperature is below 70 degrees
- Swim suits and/or appropriate attire must be worn at all times
- All children 8 and younger must be accompanied by an adult
- If lightning is in the area, the Water Spray Park will close for 30 minutes from last sight of lightning. If this occurs towards the end of the session, there are no refunds
- All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe, and family-oriented manner. Offensive language or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated
- For your safety, please do not climb, hang, swing, or pull on any of the water spray park equipment
- Food and/or beverages of any kind are not allowed in the water spray park except during rentals (under shelter only). No glass containers are allowed at any time
- Please walk at all times
- The Water Spray Park is designed for recreation ONLY. Soaps or shampoos are not allowed
- Please do not have any jewelry or decorations that can clog the filter
- Laughing is ENCOURAGED!!
- Weather/Rain - See Current Weather
- The WSP will shut down at the first sighting of lightning or hearing of thunder. The WSP will not re-open until 30 minutes have elapsed since the most recent Thunder and/or Lightning.
- There are no refunds for weather related closures.
- WSP will not open if outside temperature is not at least 70 degrees.
- WSP supervisor may kick out patrons for inappropriate conduct
- Lost and Found will be kept in the Dee office closet
- Proper swimming attire is worn while using WSP.
- Food is not allowed inside the WSP area except for during facility rentals and then only under the sheltered area.
- There is a $50 deposit for rental of the WSP
- Food will only be allowed during rentals and must remain under the pavilion
- No glass objects are allowed regardless of rental
- Supervisor will be on duty during rentals.
- Staff will hang the Rental sign at the entrance and ensure the rental has exclusive use from the public.