About Us »
- Program Program Registration is on a first come/first served basis.
- Program Registration may be done by mail or in person. To obtain a registration form, call (847)297-3000 or stop by and pick one up.
- Late registration is permissible if space is available, permission of the instructor is given and payment guidelines are followed.
- Programs may be canceled due to low enrollment. Participants will receive a full refund for program
- No refunds once the program has started. Requests for refunds prior to the start of a program will be reviewed on a case by case basis. There is a $5 administrative service fee per program to process refund requests. Refunds will be returned by mail.
- Proof of in-district residency for adult programs must be provided if requested by the District. Failure to provide proof of residency will automatically cause the non-resident fee to be charged. For fee-purposes, children are considered in-district residents regardless of where they live.
- Program applicants/participants may be required to provide reasonable proof of age and residency.
- Generally, adult programs are open to those out of high school (18 yrs & older.)
- There is a $30 fee for each returned check.
- Fees printed in this brochure supersede those previously published, however we reserve the right to change them at any time if deemed necessary.
- Full payment for all programs is due before the program begins.
- Rental deposits and refunds are mailed no later than 15 business days.
- MIN/MAX POLICY: For each program offered, a minimum enrollment is established to determine if the program will ‘go.’ Likewise, maximum enrollment standards are also established to continue to ensure high quality programming, it is essential to keep the teacher/instructor ratio at a reasonable number. Therefore, it is important to register for ALL programs early so these min/max standards can be enforced.
- The Park District assumes no responsibility for injuries or loss of personal property while attending a District sponsored activity or facility. The signing of a waiver or release form is a requirement for all participants 18 years or older. Parents or guardians must sign for family members under 18.
Services, programs and activities of the Golf Maine Park District and M-NASR are subject to all applicable laws regarding non-discrimination, including the Americans with Disabilities Act (A.D.A.). Programs are provided through the association by offering classes for individuals with like impairments. However, classes are open to all as long as essential eligibility requirements are met.
PRINCIPLES OF INCLUSION:
- The interest and needs of the individual will be addressed.
- The concerns of the family will be taken into account.
- The park district staff will be given support by M-NASR.
Family of individuals with disabilities should contact M-NASR at (847)966-5522 to discuss the individual’s participation in the program of their choice.
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
If you would like to seek a document or documents under the Freedom of
Information Act you may download this document and deliver it to the
main Administrative Office located at 8800 W. Kathy Lane, Niles, IL
60714, Fax it to 847.297.6179 or email it the John@gmpd.org.
FOIA Request Form
Public Act 097-0609 An ACT concerning public employee benefits
In compliance with the Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/7.3) you may obtain
the Golf Maine Park District's financial statements and audits,
including total compensation packages for employees earning more than
$75,000 a year in total compensation. Please call the Executive Director
during office hours at (847) 297-3000 ext 26 to set up an appointment.
The appointment will be held at Feldman Park, 8800 W. Kathy Lane, Niles,
The Audit for the Fiscal Year Ending April 30, 2015 is on file and can be reviewed by contacting the Executive Director at John@gmpd.org
or 847.297.3000 ext 110.
Treasurer's Report FYE 2017 Treasurer's Report FYE 2017
Treasurer's Report FYE 2016 Treasurer's Report FYE 2016